Monday, December 6, 2010

Why do I wait till the last minute??!!!!

Seriously why do I wait till the last minute to do everything? I am a stay at home mom so I have time to do things it may not be alot but I have time. I wait till the last minute every year to buy christmas presents and I hate myself for doing that. Not only am I rushed to get what my girls want but then I am rushed to wrap and hide them! UGH! Now that I am in school I try so hard to set a tight schedule of when to do things and I do really good some weeks but then horrible others. Take this week for example, I have put off most of my school work because we went to visit family and stayed longer than expected. So in two days I have to do so much work I am having to stay up all night to get it done. Why do I do that? DUMB!!!!!! My birthday is friday the 10th and then my daughters is the following sat the 18th. I have people coming here for a party. HMM has Aleece ordered the cake or bought any party supplies? NOPE! I do not even know what I am going to have to eat pizza or something else. I need to stick to a better schedule! Any suggestions I am game!! LOL! =)

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way lol. I always have to rush to get things done too. one thing I found that helps me is if I say that I have until friday to do my school work and make myself think im late if I don't get it done by then I rush to get it done and even if I am a day late or so it's still early. I know it sounds weird but it works amazingly for me lol. My birthday is also the 18th. I gotta ask becuase I always wondered with my parents, does it suck having a childs birthday that close to christmas?

    ReplyDelete