Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year!! =)

I Have almost been going to college for a year now and I am very proud of that! I have managed to keep straight As in all my classes and I am doing well in my classes I have right now as well. I am a little worried about what I will do with my degree after I graduate though. I watched the Today show about a week ago and saw a very disturbing segment! They had four people on the show that had gone to college all graduated with bachelors degrees or better and none of them had jobs and all of them were thousands of dollars in debt due to school loans! Of course it didnt say what their degrees were in but that still leaves me a little unsettled about my future and if I am going to be able to do anything with my degree once I have graduated. I will have a degree in the medical field so I hope that will help to secure me a job once I am done with college. Any thoughts???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment