Monday, January 10, 2011

Why become a mom????

I am a young mother of two girls and I love them to death!!! I became a mom because I wanted to not just for attention while i was pregnant or for people to watch my kids all the time. I have few younger relatives who are just pathetic excuses for mothers and it just makes me so angry to even see them. This past weekend one certain relative decided to leave her kid with her boyfriend and run off with another guy and has not been seen for 3 days. She also has a bad habit of pawning her kid off on her own mother every weekend so she can go out drinking. Why even have a kid if you are not going to take care of it? I also just saw on the news that a few towns across from mine two separate situations but very similar occurred over the weekend. Saturday morning a neighbor called social services on a woman who was passed out in her car outside of her house while her 5 small kids were running around inside and outside the house, mind you it was snowing and about 20 degrees outside! The kids ranged from 15 mos to 10yrs. A day later the cops finally went to check and found the 15 month little girl dead inside the house from starvation! The house was covered in feces and filth! The mother admitted she was passed out from crack at a neighbors house. Then on the news tonight the cops found 5 kids from age 3 to 7 all alone in a house at midnight and they had been alone since 10pm. The mother claimed she had ran down the street to pick up her boyfriend. What the heck is wrong with these people????!!! First off you DO NOT leave that many kids at that age by themselves for any reason without a babysitter! The crack head mom needs to go to jail and never see her kids again and go through withdrawals with no medicine to help her cope with it! Why do these women keep having children if they are not going to care for them and let them starve to death! My youngest is 15 months old I cant imagine letting her go hungry. She would scream and cry and that would be awful! I hate mothers like that I would like 15 minutes with them in a room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment