Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wrapping up college comp II

I have to say that these past 10 weeks have gone by very fast for me and I have almost been in college for a year now! I am very proud that I have not given up and quit when things got tough. I know some of the people I attend classes with have kids and work I commend you I do not know how you do it! I have trouble keeping sometimes with my two little ones and I dont work. There are a few things I know I need to change and procrastination is one of them. I always think I can put things off and finish assignments later in the week. By the time I sit down to do my work I am tired and I put it off again. I have improved since my first classes but I know I can do better. I plan on really working on getting my assignments done early and no more procrastination! Good luck to everyone in your future classes and your degrees!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment