Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Final days of class and on to new ones.

I am reaching the final days of college composition II and this blog was a requirement for this class. i had never written a blog before but i must say it feels to good to post about things that are stressing me out. i may not write all the time but I believe I will keep up with blogging just to blow off a little steam every now and then. i am excited to be done with writing it is one of my least favorite classes! i do not like writing papers there are just to many rules and things you cannot do. I did not hate the class it really wasnt that bad I am just not a writer! So the first week of Feb I will be starting my new classes and I am excited. Good luck to everyone in their futures and hope to see you on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment